CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Butt Head

Roxy had her 9 month doctor visit yesterday and just so you all know, she is in the best of health. She now weighs 20 lb. 3 oz. (75%), is 27.5 inches long (45%), and her head is 18 inches around (90%). So basically she is short and fat and has a big head. Nice. I'm sure it will all even out.
So the other day Roxy was climbing into the bottom saucer of her bouncer and couldn't get out, so she decided to go up. At first she was scared, but then realized she could still see out and loved it. I thought it was so cute and funny, so here are some pics.

8 comments:

Cameron's Corner said...

That's awesome. I love those saucers. Too bad they don't have setting that allow 142 lb dudes get in them.

Cameron's Corner said...

Heh Heh. I meant "settingS" and "dudes TO get in them". I'm such a dorkface.

Walden Family said...

Hey Quela your little girl is adorable! I am glad you found our blog it was great to hear from you.
-Tanya

Heather said...

Too funny!!! I am glad that my kids aren't the only ones who have "big" heads. They do grow into them.

So where are you going this weekend?

Natalie said...

Cute picture! She is such a doll! Just so you know, that was exactly the way my daughter was. She is starting to even out a little but she still has a ginormous head. I think it's cute though.

RyanandHailee said...

So I guess it is the something in those Nelson genes!! he he :) Carter is exactly the same way how funny! She is so cute, how funny is she in the saucer.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I love that you called your daughter a butthead!

TC Jolley said...

She is sooooo cute!!!!!!!