CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Summer Vacates

Here are lots and lots and lots of pictures of the last of our outings this summer. Enjoy...

Pineview #1
On the 24th of July we went out with the fam on April's boat. It was tons of fun!

Lovin' the hairstyle!
Mom & Dad
My bro Josh
My bro John
April & Mitchell
Ava & Roxy
Mitchell & Roxy
Me trying wake boarding for the first time and sucking at it.

Oregon
We took our first long road trip with Roxy and she did great. 11 hours there and 11 hours back and she slept almost the whole time. I'm a big fan of driving through the night with a baby on board.

Roxy got to meet Great Grandma Meg for the first time!
At Cannon Beach
Mom & Roxy have matching hairApril & Ava
Mitchell muscle man
Paul & Janet
Roxy's first time at the Ocean
Playing in the Sand
And eating the Sand! Yum!
The Beach wore Roxy right out!
Dad & Grandma
Eating at Mo's

St. George

For Labor Day we went down to Paul & Janet's condo for the weekend. So Fun!
The Girls
Eatin' out
Mmmmm
Playin' Games

Boating at Pineview #2
The last Hoorah of the summer.

Roxy & Momma
Cute cousins
I've got my cool sun glasses...
and my Cheeto. I'm all set!
Mmmm, sandy chips.
Ava being attacked by seagulls.
April sleeping with her fish friend. . . So Funny!
Matt & Ben on the TubeMini tube ride.
I finally learned to wake board. Sorta. Wahoo!!!

11 comments:

Cameron's Corner said...

Awesome photo collection. You've got a good lookin' family...

Especially that photo of Josh. YOWZA!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Man, looks like a killer summer. I'm sad its ending!!! Maybe one of these times we can get together! Does Goose have a blog? What the heck is she up to?

Quela said...

Goose doesn't have a blog but I'm trying to convert her. She's having a baby girl on Wed!! Crazy!

Anonymous said...

Hey friend. I just started a blog. mattandlynsey@blogspot.com. Anyway, I need help figuring out all that cool stuff you have!! Lynsey

Jami and Family said...

Looks like you had a great summer! All the fun places you went look awesome! Sad that you're a BYU fan...one thing we don't have in common! Go UTES!

Katie M. said...

Way cute pictures! I wish my swimming suit pics looked as good as yours. BLAH! :)

Sarah Garner said...

Wow, what a fun summer! Maybe I would be sporting some kind of tan or at least beige if I spent as much time in the sun!

James & Shawn said...

What cute pictures! I am so happy I got to see you and Matt this weekend. . . I sure do miss you guys! Good thing we have the blog to keep in touch :) hehe! Love you tons!

Anonymous said...

Wow...looks like summer was a lot of fun. Those are great pictures. I still have too much kaetlie weight to even think about a swim suit. How was the alumni game? Did you kick butt?

Natalie said...

You have had fun this summer. Good for you guys! I love seeing pictures of your little girl. She looks so sweet.

JoRae aka Lolae said...

Looks like you had a great summer. Next year I expect an invite.