CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Snow Sculptures

This weekend we had lots of fun building snow sculptures in our yard. When the snow is so wet and heavy like this it is great to play and sculpt with.

Castle
Bat and ball
Matt's super cool sisters, Ani and Sarah visited on Sunday and helped us build this scene.
It's 4 snowmen chasing after a snow monster with stick and rakes. It turned out pretty cool.
Matt sculpted the face. So good.
The back view
Playing in the snow is so much fun. Roxy had fun too, but I forgot to take any pictures of her. Sorry.

7 comments:

Henderson Family said...

Wow those are awesome sculptures. I wish I was that good at sculting images from snow. Maybe someday with a lot more practice. Good job!!!

Sarah said...

That is some serious talent! We can't even make a good looking traditional snowman! See you tomorrow night! I can feel it...I'm gonna win big!

The MontaƱo’s said...

You guys are amazing! It's got to be somewhere in my blood too, hopeully one day I'll tap into it!

Heather said...

Drove by your house today and had to stop in the middle of the road to stare. I am very impressed, next time come and make it in my yard. I even almost took a picture of it (happen to have the camera with me).

James & Shawn said...

Wow those are so good! I am very impressed. . . that takes talent :) But really am I surprised - Q you are so creative!

Kim said...

I am so impressed, such talent!

Natalie said...

Wow, that is super cool. How fun!