CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

IT'S A . . .

The majority of the voters were right. IT'S A GIRL!! How did you know? I for one thought for sure it was going to be a boy. Maybe that's just because I may have secretly preferred a boy. But now that I know it's a girl, I'm excited for her. As long as I eventually get a boy I'll be happy. (I'll keep my fingers crossed). Plus, now Roxy will have a sister she can play with, share a room with and become close to. (idealy) And when I have all my kids running around, I'll have the two oldest girls to be responsible and take care of them for me. (idealy) Too bad I was only trying to think of boy names so far, so back to the drawing board. Oh, and as for the pencil test that all of you girls swear by. . . it has totally been proven wrong by me! My pencil test said girl, boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, girl. That's right, 7. Now I was only planning on 5 or 6, so I thought I would for sure have twins or triplets on my last pregnancy just for the pencil test to be right, but now that it's already been proven wrong, no worries. Anyway, we are super excited for our second little girl! And we know she'll be just as cute as the first!

8 comments:

Jami and Family said...

Yeah! Congrats on another girl, that is so exciting!

Henderson Family said...

Two girls in a row is AWESOME!!! I love girls. I think you'll be really grateful that you had two girls in a row. They'll be great little friends.

Tati said...

That's awesome, Q! Congrats!

The MontaƱo’s said...

Congrats! Don't believe those stupid pencil tests, they never work. Only five or six, huh... that's what I thought, now I'm thinking 3 is such a good round number! :) (ps lds people are the only ones in the world to refer to 5 or 6 kids as only!)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congratulation! 2 girls will be awesome. They'll have so much fun together.

Anonymous said...

Yay! congrats on having a girl!!! Roxy is super cute so i'm sure this one will be just as cute too! :)

Kate said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see this lil one!

Natalie said...

Congrats! I'm sure she will be just as cute as Roxy! Girls are so fun!