CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sisters!

Roxy loves her new baby sister... so far. She loves to hold her and talk to her and help Mommy do things for her. I think she's going to make a great big sister!

Roxy's first time meeting and holding Lyla.
Roxy also has her own little baby that she likes to feed and put to bed and just take care of. It's so cute.
Grandma came to visit for a couple of days and help out.
Thanks Mom!!
One of my favorite things.

8 comments:

Heather said...

In these pictures she looks more like Matt to me. Way cute!

Bri said...

The rest of us don't stand a chance of producing kids as cute as yours. :)

Henderson Family said...

They are so precious!!! Your girls are so adorable.

Like sisters musings about life... said...

Both your girls are so cute! You should post side by side baby pictures of them! Its fun to see if they look alike...so far all my kids have looked different than each other!

Natalie said...

You guys make cute kids! Roxy and Lyla are too cute for words. I hope you are doing okay Q! I know those sleepless nights can be quite draining, they are so worth it though. Congrats again on your cute little muffin!

Kate said...

Ahh!! Q!!! I LOVE her hair!! She is a doll!! Your girls are too precious! Good job!

James & Shawn said...

Oh she is so cute!! You have 2 cuties now :)

Sarah said...

She is soooo stinking cute! I'm so glad I got to meet her the other night. What a sweet tinkerbell she was!