CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Princesses!!

Thanks to Matt's brother Ben, we got to go see 'Disney on Ice: the Princess Classics' for Free! And we were in the All-Star Suite at the Delta Center!(Energy Solutions Arena, whatever) It was Awesome! Roxy love love LOVED it! This might have to be something I take my girls to for years to come.

Roxy Loved it so much that we could hardly get her to take her eyes of the entertainment.
Cinderella!
Mickey & Minnie
6 of the 7 Princesses
(Ariel, Snow White, Mulan, Aurora, Belle, & Jasmine)
The Finale

6 comments:

Heather said...

Jealous that you got to go for free! I took Madelyn last year or the year before and she loved it. She wanted to go again this year but decided that Disneyland was enough. Perhaps next year.

Henderson Family said...

Sounds like tons of fun!!!

The MontaƱo’s said...

That is awesome! Leave it to Ben to do something AWESOME! Looks so fun! Lyla looks so freaking adorable!! We needa see you guys:)

Jami and Family said...

So fun, I wish I would have taken my girls. I know they would have loved it they are totally into the princess thing right now.

TC Jolley said...

Q, I've been MIA but am now catching up... your girls are BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on Lyla, she's so yummy! Your family is adorable.

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun. I bet Roxy had a blast. She cracks me up. I had so much fun talking to her on the drive back from Oregon :)