CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wisconsinites Visit Utah

I'm a little behind, but 2 weekends ago, Matt's mom and Grandparents came to visit us and the girls. We all had a great time. It was great to have Grandma and great Grandma and Grandpa here to spend time with us. And I'm sure it was nice for them to spend more time with Roxy and Lyla since they don't get to see them often enough. I expected it to be a rather stressful weekend, but everything ran smoothly and it turned out to be quite relaxing, entertaining, and enjoyable. Here are lots and lots of pictures from the weekend.

Great Grandma & Grandpa LaubeGrandma LeonhardtSmile!!Sleeping with GrandmaCutie Pie!Aunt Ani & Aunt SarahPlaying with Grandma!Ring-around-the-Rosies! Roxy would play this from sun up till sun down if Grandma would play along.Don't Ask.Playing GamesWe went down to Salem for a day and Roxy and I got to go horseback riding. Roxy loved her little rides on the horsey and kept yelling "Go Horsey, Go!" It was way cute. And I had so much fun riding up on the mountainside. It's been about 10 years since I've been horseback riding and I still love it as much as I did back then.

1 comments:

The MontaƱo’s said...

It was so fun seeing you guys that weekend! Go cowgirl!! And congrats on your upcoming anniversary!!