CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 25, 2010

Good ol' Logan

Alumni Game and Logan Canyon


This Saturday we all went up to Logan for the Utah State Softball Alumni game. Being 20 weeks pregnant, I figured I'd just go see everyone and play a few innings in the outfield. But no, I got talked into playing ShortStop (although in all honesty, it wasn't that hard to talk me into it) I played for 2 innings and am so glad I did cause it was so fun! Got a double play and threw out a lefty slapper (my fave). It was great to see everyone again!

Before the game, we drove up and took a little walk in Logan Canyon, It's so pretty this time of year.

I kinda miss Logan. Matt and I have so many memories there. And I definitely miss softball!! Good times were had with great people!

Now here's the photo real...








2 comments:

Henderson Family said...

You are so adventurous (especially for a pregnant lady)!!! I love it. Cute pictures.

The MontaƱo’s said...

Logan just holds a special place in our hearts too!! We were there last weekend for a bbq and yeah, feels like home~!