CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hiking

We've been doing a lot of hiking lately and I really like it. This first hike was to Donut Falls up Big Cottonwood Canyon. It was a great hike for the kids and very pretty.








This other hike was to Granduer Peak up Milcreek Canyon. It was beautiful too. We went at night so we could see the sunset from the top. Well worth it. But definitely not a hike I would take the kids on again. It was a little too long and a lot too steep. Luckily we had lots of people there to help carry the load.








Sunset kiss! Awe....


3 comments:

Amanda McKnight said...

Beautiful pictures Quela! Lol. I love the kissing one!

The MontaƱo’s said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Mibi and Lee said...

Thanks for posting these pics...totally took me back to my mission days in Ogden and how BEAUTIFUL Utah is:)