CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Moab

This last weekend, my Mom and Dad agreed to watch Roxy for us while we went to Moab with Matt's brother Ben and his Natalie, and our best friends ever, Lynsey and Matt B (I only add the "B" to help with the confusion between my Matt and this Matt). It was a blast! Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa!! And thanks Lynsey and Matt for inviting us. We went during Jeep Safari, which is the craziest week of the year in Moab. There are people everywhere and Jeeps everywhere. Thanks to our friend Matt B, I've come to realize how much fun Jeeping is. Before our trip to Moab last year, I never knew that those commercials you see where the Jeeps literally climb up a mountain could actually be a reality or something that I would ever do. And it's a pretty cool feeling to look at this humongous rock and think that there is no way to get up it, and then to just do it. It's awesome actually! I'm still a little chicken to drive myself, which I have done on "Baby Lion's Back", but I don't mind just being in the passenger seat. Anyway, we camped out at "the field," where we got no sleep because of the noise and was able to see a guy get chased down by a police dog and arrested. The second night we invested in some earplugs to help with the sleep issue. Some of the other highlights of the weekend: Hell's Revenge, Poison Spyder, Seeing a Jeep roll on Potato Salad, Tin foil dinners, Smores, sitting around the campfire, spending time with friends, and especially spending time with Matt. The sun was out and the weekend turned out great!






Good Times!

11 comments:

Tati said...

That looks like so much fun!!!!

Johnny Metropolis said...

Everytime I go to Jeep Safari, there are tons of babes in bikini's in the background of all my pictures.

Thats weird.

Jami and Family said...

Looks way too scary for me but I am so glad it was fun!!

~Natalie~ said...

Hey Thanks again for everything. I had a blast. Dinner was so yummy. I had fun getting to know all of you. You and Lynsey are so funny! Roxy is so dang cute and such a good baby. We had fun with her on Tuesday night. Hopefully I'll be seeing you guys again. :)

~Natalie Berrett

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Dude that looks nuts! I think I too whimpy to try it. You and Matt are so cute together. I loved those pictures of the two of you.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Dude that looks nuts! I think I too whimpy to try it. You and Matt are so cute together. I loved those pictures of the two of you.

TC Jolley said...

Q, looks like so much fun... and so scary! We use to go to Moab for Easter weekend when I was young... I use to get out of the jeep when it got too steep!!!

Cameron's Corner said...

Makes me wish I had a jeep... and gas money to get to Moab. And a nice camera. And a cheap babysitter.

Bri said...

oh man that looks fun. Scary, but fun.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

As my sister already beat me to the comments, she is correct. We used to go to Moab every Easter and do the safari. They were the best! And I too would walk up the scary hills!

jami said...

I did not know you guys went there!! How fun!! Looks like you guys got yourselves in some great positons with the Jeep!! That is Awsome!!