CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Birthday Bash

We had fun at Roxy's 1st Birthday Party. Thanks to everyone who came. Roxy loved digging into her cake and loves all her gifts. The day before her birthday she cut her 3rd tooth, and the day after her birthday she stood all by herself for the first time. Now we're just waiting for her to walk. It's getting close, I can feel it.

I took Roxy in for her one year doctor visit this week and here are the stats.
Height: 29 in - 45%
Weight: 21lbs 5oz - 55%
Head: 18.25 in - 80%

So she's still got a big head. Oh well, she's still as cute as ever.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Cute!!! Did you make that cake?

Jami and Family said...

She is so cute and I love all her blond hair!!

TC Jolley said...

Okay I'm kinda freaking out... I haven't been checking blogs lately and I really can't believe how much Roxy has changed in such a short period of time... she's adorable! When did her hair turn blond?!?! Happy Birthday Roxy, you are beautiful :)

Sarah Garner said...

Love the cake!

She is so cute, we love big headed babies (Sami is 100%) How can you help but have a big head when everyeone is constantly telling you how cute you are?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROXY!

Natalie said...

So, cute!! I love the cake!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

I can't believe she is one already. She is soooo cute! Those pics Jorae took are awesome!

Katie M. said...

She is the cutest kid ever!

How come I wasn't invited? j/k