CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Seriously??

After 4 years of marriage, I finally found out something huge that I would change about my husband. Matt does not like Roller Coasters! And not only does he not like them, he hates them with a passion! And I love them!!!! They are one of the coolest inventions ever!! Seriously, who hates roller coasters?? What a wuss. Just kidding Matt, still love ya!!
Last Saturday we went to Lagoon and he said he wasn't a huge fan of roller coasters, but would go with me because I love them so much and I've been begging him to take me for years. What a nice husband, right. It wasn't till after we went on Wicked, Collosus, and the Jet Star that he decided he hated them. So never again will I go on a roller coaster with Matt. That kinda makes me sad. Roller coasters aren't as fun when you're by yourself. so if any of you ever want to got to a theme park and need a roller coaster ridin' buddy, give me a call. Or better yet, Matt can come with us and watch the kids while we have all the fun!
Am I right, or am I right? Doesn't everyone love roller coasters? Or are there other haters out there?

14 comments:

Katie M. said...

UMMMM..... I LOVE ROLLERCOASTERS!! Next time you want a partner, holla at me. Troy likes them but he hates waiting in line, so he might as well hate them.

Tati said...

You know what, I used to LOVE roller coasters, but I'm not too fond of them now. I get dizzy, lightheaded, and kinda nautious now. Weird, huh?

Catie said...

I LOVE rollercoasters! I haven't been to lagoon though in probably like 3 years or so. My hubby likes rollercoasters but he isn't the most patient person to wait in lines....hence he hates Disney World and Disney Land...party pooper :)

Sarah Garner said...

SWEET, lets go! I love Lagoon, but it stinks having to take turns going alone so someone can watch the the kids. We'll just leave the boys at home and go ride some coasters til someone pukes.

(or loses an arm, funny, that seems to be common when you're around...)

Anonymous said...

We went to Lagoon last summer before I knew I was pregnant and we and went on that wicked ride. After I found out, I was sure I scrambled her up and she would be born with an arm coming out of her head or something not right for sure. Good thing I was wrong! We like roller coasters but Nate gets really queezy and light headed afterwards so if they spin or go upside down at all he'll pass.

Adam and Cristina Smith said...

I totally love roller coasters. the crazier the better!! I love going to Six Flags. If you haven't had the chance you should really try going to one of the Six Flags theme parks. You would love it.
~Cristina

Natalie said...

LOVE THEM!!! I am up for leaving husbands home to take care of kids!!! Dan loves roller coasters too and I am usually left to take care of our kids because he plays the card, you've been on more roller coasters then I have. He was a very sheltered child.

Jill said...

LOVE THEM!!! What a shame. Let's go!

Henderson Family said...

We went last Friday. Too bad we missed you by a day. We had Katie Marie with us so we had to switch off riding all the rides so we rode them by ourselves too. However, we both enjoy rollercoasters, but Katie Marie hates them, she was screaming on the merry go round. What a little wimp!!! Wicked was sure fun, but I think our favorite is the Samurai.

TC Jolley said...

No way, Jon and I LOVE THEM! We'll ride with you :) Actually, my mom doesn't love them, so she can watch the kiddo's too!

Breeeee said...

Oh i'm so in!! next time you go, you call me! I haven't seen you in FOREVER! we should get our families together sometime!

Jami and Family said...

I am a huge fan of roller coasters! If I could go on any vacation in the world I would make sure there was a fun amusement park there! They are the best ever!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Love them! I will go with you. Jami and I totally went to Lagoon by ourselves one year. It was so fun and only just a little pathetic!

Heather said...

Use to love them, don't mind them now but I am fine if I don't get the chance to go on them. I guess I am not a DIE HARD.