CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pajama Christmas Bunko/Karaoke Partaaay!

Last night was Christmas Bunko which I think I might even like better than Halloween Bunko. This year we added Karaoke to the mix and it was so fun!! We are all crazy! Sorry, no pictures of me busting it out, but it did happen.


Such a good song!


Good times girls, good times! Thanks for a super fun night! And I totally forgot to get your autographs so I guess I'll have to wait till next month.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Quela!!! You didn't tell us you were taking a video! Yikes...maybe we'll get a record deal out of it!! So much fun!

Jami and Family said...

Oh my!!! That was scary! It was so fun last night!

janae said...

I can't believe you actually footage! What a great night, you are quite the singer if I do say so myself:)