CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

Here are some pics from Thanksgiving...

Thanksgiving Football game. So Fun!!
Dana doing her thanksgiving cheer

We crammed in 22 people at the dinner table. The food was amazing as always.
The classic olive on the finger.
I make name tags every year. This is how they turned out this year. I totally stole the idea from Martha Stewart.

And yes, we did the Black Friday shop-a-thon as we do every year. What a great tradition. April, Dana, and I went up to the outlets in park city for their midnight madness. The deals were so good there. Then in the morning I hit Shopko, Home Depot, Game Stop, and Smith's Marketplace. Good Times.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Sounds fun... besides the shopping. Never will I shop on that day. Best sleepin day ever with the turkey in ya.

Henderson Family said...

Cute pictures. Glad you had an awesome Thanksgiving!!!

Jami and Family said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! And sounds like you got some great deals on all the shopping you did!

Natalie said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Good job on the name tags. Very cute!

Jamilyn and Clark said...

Um, hi! I found your blog from Jenn (Cook) Towner's and its so cute. I can't believe how cute your little girl is and so old. I didn't even know you had a child but she is so adorable! And look how domestic you are making cookie name tags. We're friends on Facebook, so why shouldn't we be blogging friends?!
www.ringinthebells.blogspot.com