CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Hill Air

No, not as in Hilarious, but as in the Aerospace Museum. On saturday, we went to Hill Aerospace Museum. We've lived 15 minutes away from it for 3 years and this was our first visit. It's actually pretty cool. I never realized how much cool history and massive planes and choppers they have there. And it's totally free to visit! I recommend it to anyone that has never gone, Especially if your kids, or you I guess, like planes. We had a great time.

6 comments:

Mibi and Lee said...

I love that place...the Layton Zone went there on Pday cause one of our ward mish leaders wroked there and it was AWESOME! I just had a nice little flashback to the mission..I needed that thanks!

JoRae aka Lolae said...

Oh, I was getting so geared up for the title. I thought it was going to be hill-air ious. Needless to say I was disappointed although it looks really cool. I am going to have to try it sometime.

Heather said...

You can probably guess that Spencer loves it there but we haven't been for quite awhile, perhaps that will be an activity soon.

Natalie said...

Fun! My husband would love that place. We'll have to try it out sometime!

Henderson Family said...

Looks like fun!!!

The MontaƱo’s said...

Hey, I lived in Utah for practically my whole life and made it there once... during one of my years in high school... it's all good! At least we can say we made it there!