CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bunko Over-Nighter

I am in the best Bunko group ever!!! (No offence to my other group that I also love, and maybe after 3 more years together they'll reach the same status.) We have the best time together and last weekend we made our monthly bunko a sleepover at a Cabin right near Rockport Resevior. Not only did we play bunko, but lots of other fun games into the night. Lots of laughs and good times. The next morning we went out to the Lake and had a blast boating and relaxing. I wasn't able to tube or wakeboard or do anything I really wanted to, but that comes with the territory of being pregnant. I still had fun watching others and being the designated picture taker and flag holder. But next year you all better watch out. Thanks for all the fun girls!!

Sisters
Cousins
April showing off her skills
Fun on the tube!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun times!!!!
I guess that cheesy pic of me is payback for having a lot of pics of you on my blog??
And thanks for including the picture of the slow Nertz group! We like to have fun. We weren't nearly as intense as you folks on the table!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Yup it was awesome! I am ready to go up again this weekend!!!

Henderson Family said...

Looks like a blast!!! It's always good to have girl retreats every now and then.