CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Roxy!!

Roxy turned 2 yesterday, Aug 16th. She is getting so big so fast.


We had her birthday part last week at Grandma Hendy's house. She was so excited and had fun playing with all her new toys.
Potty training has been going good and we decided to let her wear panties to Grandma's for her party. Bad idea. She was so excited about all her gifts that she peed her pants all over Grandma's carpet. Joy. Here are some of the other highlights...

Blowing out the candles.
The Nemo cake Matt & I made. Roxy loved it.
Typical Quela gift of a ball and glove.
So happy.
I think this was the gift that made her forget all about going pee pee on the potty.
A big thanks for all the gifts and cards from family, Grandparents and Great Grandparents!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Cake!! You guys are so crafty. I can't believe that she is 2 already!

Jami and Family said...

I love your Nemo cake, I never knew you were so talented! She is so cute and its hard to believe that she is 2, they grow up too fast! I love her cute softball glove, and of course the princess shoes!

The MontaƱo’s said...

U should be a professtional cake maker... I will never post the butterfly or flower cakes I made Marin! Happy Birthday Roxy!! 2 is a big deal!!

Henderson Family said...

So cute!!! I love the cake you guys made. So talented!!! Peeing on the carpet isn't so bad. Do you remember reading my post about Katie Marie dropping a log on the seat at dinner time with guests over. LOL. The joys of potty training. Roxy must be doing really good, because she's younger than KM was when we did her. Happy Birthday Roxy!!!

Eliza said...

So cute, I think I need a little girl.