CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Logan

I went to Logan on Saturday for my friend Eliza's baby shower. She is having a little boy and naming him Jack. It was so fun to see her again and all my friends from my years in college. I also got to go to a Utah State softball game and saw a bunch of my old teammates. It's so fun to see your old friends again and reminisce about all the good times you had and catch up with each other.
Here are some pictures from the shower which was so fun...

That's me measuring Eliza's belly with a string. I totally guessed the closest to her actual size! Yay!
Brianne and Roxy
Roxy bein' cute!
Me, Chuck, and Josh playing another game that I totally lost!

Saturday was a lot of fun. It made me miss those fun college years of having roommates and playing softball. And I do miss Logan a little, but am also glad to be where I am. I'm sure some day I'll look back and wish I was back where I am now.

2 comments:

Johnny Metropolis said...

Is that Josh Chadwick??? I know him we're like totally friends, well sort of... weird.

Quela said...

Yep, the one and only.