CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Vampire Bite

Okay, I didn't get bit by a vampire. But it sure felt like it. And I don't even have a cool story for it. I was washing the dishes and put my sponge in a drinking glass, turned, and crack. I know it probably could have used a few stitches, but I had to be at the airport in a few hours and wasn't about to sit at a hospital for 3 hours. I'll just have some cool scars from it. This picture is from the day after and it definitely doesn't do the cuts justice.
Now, coincidently, the day I injured myself, I finally started reading 'Twilight' and got pulled in just like the rest of the world. But come to find out, the scar on my thumb looks just like the crescent moon scar Bella receives from her vampire bite. Who knew? I have now read all three books, and loved them. It took me just 2 weeks to finish. And this is why I don't read . . . my life gets put on hold when I read because I can't put the book down. You should have seen the pile of dishes when I finally finished. Like most, I love Edward.
Oh, Edward. I like Jacob too, but mostly just feel bad for him. But she has to choose and if she doesn't end up with Edward in the next book, I'll never read again. Although, I don't always get what I want, seeing as DeAnna did not pick my favorite Jason on the Bachelorette. She said she loved both, but Jessie was her soul mate. Just how Bella loves both, but Edward is her soul mate. I can't wait for the next book to come out. Only three weeks to go.

9 comments:

Jill said...

Really? See...I struggled getting through the first book of Twilight so I haven't attempted any more. Sorry about your cut! Geez. I did the same thing a few months ago. Dang dishes!

Heather said...

You make me laugh!!! You were definitely sucked into the twilight craze, seeing how you read them in 2 short weeks and are relating bodily injuries to the book!

Bri said...

Is it weird that I think that's the coolest thing ever???
Um, we MUST talk about BD after we're done with it. I'm so excited, it's almost pathetic.

Natalie said...

I like you loved twilight! That is pretty much going to be the coolest scar ever!! Lucky!

Adam and Cristina Smith said...

Wow that looks painful.

Breeeee said...

i'm glad i'm not the only one that puts their life on hold when they read a book.. ESPECIALLY the Twilight Series... i'm addicted! That cut looks pretty bad, it WILL be a pretty sweet scar!

Unknown said...

Quela, you know theres a movie coming out too how do you feel about that?
Paul actually did our header, I think he just used a program he downloaded. He's at Scout camp right now but he'll be back on Saturday if you want to give him a call :)

Unknown said...

Quela, you know theres a movie coming out too how do you feel about that?
Paul actually did our header, I think he just used a program he downloaded. He's at Scout camp right now but he'll be back on Saturday if you want to give him a call :)

Jenn said...

Doesn't real life seem boring after reading about vampires...and watching cheesy reality shows like the bachelor? The cut is really cool though...it is ironic that you got it while you were reading those books. Maybe it's a sign.