CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wisconsin

Last weekend, Roxy went on her 1st plane ride to Wisconsin. Overall she did pretty good. We had a couple of screaming tantrums, but once she fell asleep she was fine. And oddly enough, the flight that we gave her Benadryl before was her worst flight.

Aunt Ani & Sarah in the background.

We went to Wisconsin to visit Matt's family and had lots of fun camping at the Laube Family Reunion. And I'm not just saying that because they're my in-laws and they might be reading this. It really was fun. Roxy did pretty good sleeping in the tent except for a couple wake ups. And she got spoiled by all her relatives and got to meet her other cousin Ava. She loved it!
One Big Happy Family!!

Roxy and Cousin Ava

Roxy and Grandma Leo on the swings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... I am glad to hear she did so well on the plane!! It can be kinda stressfull if they don't. I am so glad we got to see you guys last week. It was great to catch up. Even though it was your anniversary and I didn't even know it until I looked at your blog later on. Sorry about that.... Happy Anniversary!! Hey send me your address so I can send you a birth announcement for Kaetlie....I finally got those done (even though she is now 3 months)Talk to you guys later.

Natalie said...

How fun! Your little Roxy is so cute! She has so much hair! You got to love flying with kids. I think kids make everything a little more adventerous!!

RyanandHailee said...

How Fun! That is awesome she did so well... I am so nervous to take Carter on a plane. You guys looked like you had a blast! Roxy is adorable