CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

BounceU

Last weekend we went to cousin Mitchell's 5th Birthday Party at BounceU in Sandy. It was so much fun! I think Matt and I had way more fun than Roxy, but I think she had a good time too.

Here's Roxy in the big bouncer room. Going Down the Big Slide
And Through the Obstacle Course
The pucnhing bags were a blast. But I don't know how little kids lug those things around. They were heavy suckers.
Yes, we posed for this picture, cause the rest of the time, Matt was kicking my butt!
Here's matt jumping over this huge blow up thing.
Me trying to jump over it. Ha!The Mitchell Man shooting hoopsAunt Dana with Roxy and Ava
Roxy with Grandma and Aunt April

6 comments:

janae said...

I love the giant boxing gloves!

Heather said...

It looks like it was a lot of fun and I must admit Jared and I would have had a lot more fun that Madelyn and Spencer.

Natalie said...

What a fun place! I want to go there!

Katie M. said...

That looks like a blast! I would love that place. And super cute pics!

Bri said...

Roxy is so pretty! That place looks way fun, too.

Johnny Metropolis said...

Dude... I totally missed out.