CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HALLOWEEN BUNKO!!!

We had Halloween Bunko last night and it was so so fun! It's definitely my favorite bunko night of the year.

What a good lookin' group of girls!
The costumes get bigger and better every year!
Me and my sister
"Peace" & "Quiet"
The Nelson Sisters
The Nelson Cousins
And then there's this sisters/sister-in-law combination. I'm not sure how it all goes together, but I know you're all related.
The Bumble Bee
And The Hulkster
Watch out!
Such a fun night! But you better watch out Hulk Hogan, cause I am bound and determined to win best costume next year!! I don't know with what yet, but it's gonna happen.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Bring it on!!!! What a fun night last night! I'm glad I finally figured out that you and April's costumes went together! Duh!

Jill said...

Ha ha! Fun!

janae said...

such a fun night!! I am quite impressed that you have already posted for last night.

Johnny Metropolis said...

Were are the photo's of you all sitting around playing competetive dice like a bunch of maniacs dressed like this?

Henderson Family said...

I love the "peace and quiet" idea. I think costumes that coordinate like that are awesome.

Natalie said...

Ha HA Ha! Looks like fun!

Kate said...

LOVE the Hulk costume!! Great idea! Looks fun!

Sarah Garner said...

one word:

AWESOME.

byronandniki said...

wow, you guys look amazing! Hulk- you win my vote.

Catie said...

The hulk hogan was so funny! You guys are fun! I wish Chris would dress up and all the fun jazz on Halloween! :)