CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trunk-or-Treat

Last night our ward had it's annual Trunk-or-Treat. It was so fun. And yes, we went all out as usual. Don't you just love Halloween?!

Matt and I went as a Hippie and a Mime. Get it?
"Peace & Quiet"
Roxy went as a cute little Devil

Her little tail was my favorite.
She kept her Devil ears on all night! What a Surprise!
We decorated our car like a shark!
Like I said, we went all out.

"What? I'm a Devil??"

9 comments:

Natalie said...

She is one cute devil!! And wow, that is quite the shark! Very creative!

A student midwife said...

I love your costume ideas! Do you have any last minute ideas for a costume for Sarah and me? Give that cute little devil a kiss from us!
-Ani & Sarah

Katie M. said...

Cute costume ideas! I love Halloween. I also liked the Bunko Halloween pics, that is an AWESOME idea! Roxy is a cute little devil. I wish Troy would dress up with me!

Like sisters musings about life... said...

You have such a cute little family! Roxy looked so cute in her costume the other night!

McMillan Family said...

I loved your costumes and the car turned out awsome

Sarah Garner said...

What a cute little devil... and just for the record... the Hoyts car was cute, but my vote was for the shark car!

RyanandHailee said...

Hey stranger! So fun! I love halloween! Love the costumes! Roxy is so freaking cute I can't even stand it! Love her laughs :)

Quela said...

Sorry Ani & Sarah, not many ideas here. I guess you could always go as "Cloudy with a chance of rain" Just dress up as a cloud and carry around a squirt bottle. It's kinda fun to squirt people with water all night.

Heather said...

Didn't know you had a ticker on your blog!!! Too funny. Perhaps one day I will get that far in life.