CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

The Everyday

Here's just some everyday things we have going on and most are about Roxy, cause she is our world. Just thought I would share with you...









Roxy's first experience with Jell-O. She kept wanting more, but this was the sour face she gave after swallowing. So Funny!


Here's our family Snowman style.


She loves taking baths.














Roxy has learned to hold her own bottle and it is SO NICE.
It gives me a little more free time.
Before I know it she'll be sitting up on her own.

4 comments:

Jami and Family said...

I cannot believe how much hair she has, it is so long and beautiful! Isn't it amazing how your world is just consumed with these little babies!

JoRae aka Lolae said...

All I can say is she reminds me of your mom!

Quela said...

My mom? Really? That's the first time I've heard that one. But no one really knows who she looks like. I guess it's still too soon to tell. I thinks she's got a little bit of everyone. Who knows

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I PorQuela! I'm so glad you are in this crazy blog world and I'm so glad you found me! Roxi is so cute! And I love her name. Oh and I would totally support you being on Survivor. They totally need a stay at home mom who is mormon and played college softball. You are a diamond in the rough!