CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Last of the Winter Pics

Although I really do love winter and all the snow, I hope these are the last winter pictures I post. Now that we haven't had fresh snow for a while, it has all turned black and has lost its natural beauty. I've decided that I am officially ready for summer and the warm sun. Really, my ideal would be 80 degrees outside along with some fresh snow on the ground. But we know that is very unlikely to happen. I just don't like being cold for so long. A warm fire can only do so much. It's about time it warmed up. I will miss the snow, but something I miss a little more right now is some color in my skin and eating a popsicle without having to bundle up in a blanket afterwards. (P.S. I love popsicles!) I know I will have to wait through a period of rain, but its worth the wait. Plus, it's during the rain that I get my best sleep. I guess I just have to take the good with the bad.

She does have legs, they're just stuffed in the snow. A great way to practice standing.
I think she likes the snow just like her mom.
Roxy and Daddy watching the fire together.

10 comments:

TC Jolley said...

Ha ha! I love that picture of her with no legs! She's adorable. And although you look like you are having fun, I don't miss the snow at all. Also, thanks for making me feel SO OLD with your last comment! Ha Ha!

Tati said...

Those are such cute pics! Esp. the one with her legs in the snow. LOL

Johnny Metropolis said...

It's a miracle the two of you have produced such adorable offspring.

Quela said...

Are you calling us ugly???

Cameron's Corner said...

Seeing those photos of Dad and daughter make me really really excited and really really nervous at the same time. I only have 4 more weeks for the reality to set in. Criminy.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

She is getting big!!! and I'm with you Q, I HATE this cold weather... oh and I also love popsicles! That is all I ate in college.

Becky Johnson said...

Hey Q....it's Becky Culligan. Remember me? I cant believe you have a baby. Little Q is all grown up. I am SO in shock!! haha

TC Jolley said...

Q, I don't have your email address to add you as a private reader, what is it?!?! email me leticejolley@mstar2.net and let me know :)

Anonymous said...

roxy is so cute!!! some people hate my blog?!?!? o well. thanks for helping me!!!

Quela said...

Becky! Good to hear from you. What's your email address so I can send you mine to add me to your blog. I want to see what you're up to. Or let me know if there is an easier way to add me. Thanks.