CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Goodbye Mullet

ROXY GOT HER FIRST HAIRCUT! She was starting to grow a nice little mullet in the back, so Aunt April (hair stylist extraordinaire) cut it for her. Roxy did fabulous for her first time and now she's got a cute little bob in the back.


We really needed to get rid of her mullet because we don't want her growing up looking like this! ->
Scary!
Thanks April!




Here's a preview of what it could look like in the future. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

6 comments:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Dang I kind of like the mullet look, especially if she ends up playing softball.

Tati said...

Q! It's Tati from high school. How the heck are you? I'm glad I found you on here. I didn't know you had a baby! She is so cute! Congratulations!

So what are you up to these days?

I hope it's ok, but I added you to our blog. Check it out: thesouthams.blogspot.com

Jami and Family said...

Hey that's awesome she got her first haircut! Erin actually cut Ava's hair for the first time yesterday also!

Johnny Metropolis said...

I predict the mullet is comming back... I might grow one this summer just to be on the beginning of the trend.

Serious, watch for it.

Cameron's Corner said...

Dude... ask any of my friends and they'll tell you the mullet was never OUT. It's always in some stage of being "IN". Some years it's more "in" than in others... but it's never never out. Yes... I said "never" twice.

Jenn said...

Love it!